ART Theme Issue

Home Forums All Other Themes ART Theme Issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    michelle goramichelle gora
    • Topics: 24
    • Replies: 77
    • Total: 101

Website in question is
    http://shellygora.com/

The Skills section on my home page is not displaying right. the left side, the percentages. I took the code from your read me document too

Please see picture

http://imgur.com/uvAiq3t

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

I’ve been trying to send a message via your contact for for 2 days now and it just sits there. Is there something wrong?

https://www.sktthemes.org/contact/

This form is working and everyone can send emails using it.

Message sent

Hi Michelle,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Dave

What did you fix so I know what not to touch?

Hi Michelle,

Wrong code: `[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″]
    <h3 style=”color: #ffffff; font-family: Great Vibes;”><strong>Vision and Mission</strong></h3>
    <p style=”color: #ffffff;”><strong>I love great design, I’m a graphic artist, illustrator and web designer. At Evil Twin Designs, it’s pretty much just me doing whatever it takes to design cool stuff. If you’re looking for a logo, website, cool artwork or an entire branding package please contact me. I treat design as a form of story telling, crafting your story into stylish design accurately reflective of your brand.</strong></p>
    <p style=”color: #ffffff;”><strong>I believe in the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid). Making straight forward and clean designs allows for a pleasing aesthetic and functional design. Maybe it is time to update your exisiting logo, website, or brand materials. I would be glad to help you!</strong></p>
    [/su_column][su_column size=”2/2″][skill title=”HTML” percent=”80″ bgcolor=”#ff0099″][skill title=”Wordpress” percent=”95″ bgcolor=”#ff0099″][skill title=”Web Design” percent=”90″ bgcolor=”#ff0099″][skill title=”Web Development” percent=”95″ bgcolor=”#ff0099″][skill title=”Responsive” percent=”95″ bgcolor=”#ff0099″][/su_column][/su_row]`

RIght code: `[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″]
    <h3 style=”color: #ffffff; font-family: Great Vibes;”><strong>Vision and Mission</strong></h3>
    <p style=”color: #ffffff;”><strong>I love great design, I’m a graphic artist, illustrator and web designer. At Evil Twin Designs, it’s pretty much just me doing whatever it takes to design cool stuff. If you’re looking for a logo, website, cool artwork or an entire branding package please contact me. I treat design as a form of story telling, crafting your story into stylish design accurately reflective of your brand.</strong></p>
    <p style=”color: #ffffff;”><strong>I believe in the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid). Making straight forward and clean designs allows for a pleasing aesthetic and functional design. Maybe it is time to update your exisiting logo, website, or brand materials. I would be glad to help you!</strong></p>
    [/su_column][su_column size=”1/2″][skill title=”HTML” percent=”80″ bgcolor=”#ff0099″][skill title=”Wordpress” percent=”95″ bgcolor=”#ff0099″][skill title=”Web Design” percent=”90″ bgcolor=”#ff0099″][skill title=”Web Development” percent=”95″ bgcolor=”#ff0099″][skill title=”Responsive” percent=”95″ bgcolor=”#ff0099″][/su_column][/su_row]`

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.