All Themes Abo ??? Please, cancel my abo. Thanks!

Home Forums All Other Themes All Themes Abo ??? Please, cancel my abo. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mike KilchenmannMike Kilchenmann
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 46
    • Total: 56

Hello Support

Sorry, but I’m disappointed from their subscription and that after 1.5 months.

The description for All Themes says:

-And also get support for a period of 1 year. Also get access to all the themes plus the new ones that gets created for a period of 1 year.

-Each month we add 3-4 new WordPress themes in the bundle.

-There are many who ask us if they can buy all the themes for a single price. And the answer is definitely yes

i say NO, they do not want that……because:

-Download area is confusing ( i have Buttons with partially wrong names, no pictures )

-I found not the template (me). I had to ask and was directed to the support because I did not find the template ME. Which is difficult, his name is SKT Resume Pro in the downloadarea.

-I found not the template (Coder)…the support say in ticket: Kindly request new themes via sktthemes.net/contact
    …..I have to do that for all 4 new themes a month….this is not in the description from All Theme ABO!

I thought the All Themes subscription is here so that I can demos and if a customer is interested, I’ll buy the license for the theme from SKT Themes. If I have to apply separately for each theme I want to test and first long search in the download area…then i quit the All Themes ABO!

I find customer unfriendly, in the frontend all themes beautifully expressed. In the customer area no overview, search for hours and then you have to make an application for a theme. And this for 99$….and that from a developer thema, by a company’s, who createt themes…

I will not recommend the skt themes any more, as of today, and quit the abo hereby. You can lock the account.
    I do not want any money back, the main thing is fraudulent ABO is over.

I have another Account bi elegant themes Since the promises are kept with all themes and you also has a well-maintained overview in the download area as a customer.

Thanks for the nice support for my first webpage and sorry for my ugly english.
    I am a worker from Swiss.

With kind regards
    Mike Kilchenmann

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Mike,

All we asked was to contact us via email by filling up the form: sktthemes.net/contact for access to new themes.

Are you not understanding what we are asking you to do?

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.