All promo boxes are now light green

Home Forums Gravida Support All promo boxes are now light green

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stevehbstevehb
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 35
    • Total: 47

Hello

Site URL: https://perceptionprofiling.com/

Earlier I asked how I could make the promotion box box on my homepage have an opacity of 50%. The promobox on the homepage was light green. The solution you gave me was to put the following code into the Basic CSS:

.promo4 { background-color: rgba(251, 255, 244, 0.5) !important; border:none !important;}

At that point I DID NOT ask you to enforce that all promotion boxes of type 4 were green! I simply asked that you help me to set the opacity FOR THAT box.

Now, I have just created a new page that has 7 promotion boxes on it. Each box should be a different color. here is the URL for the page.

https://perceptionprofiling.com/ourcorebeliefs/

All 7 boxes are now light green regardless of the color that is set in the shortcode. This is not acceptable.

How do I fix this?

Thank you.
    Steve

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.page-template .promo4 { background: #f4f4f4 !important;}

Regards,
    Dave

stevehbstevehb
    Participant

Dave

I have done that but all it has done is made ALL of the boxes on the https://perceptionprofiling.com/ourcorebeliefs/ GREY… That is DEFINITELY NOT what i asked for help with.

Can you please GO BACK and READ my request properly and provide a solution that allows me to have the following…

The ability to set ANY promotion box on ANY page to ANY colour and ANY opacity.

Trying to provide specific colours for specific boxes on specific pages is NOT a solution and also isn’t working.

I have another 20 or so pages to create and I’m sure you don’t want a support entry for each one I have to work on?

Thanks
    Steve

Hi,

Remove
    .page-template .promo4 { background: #f4f4f4 !important;}

Find
    .promo4 { background-color: rgba(251, 255, 244, 0.5) !important; border:none !important;}

And replace
    .home .promo4 { background-color: rgba(251, 255, 244, 0.5) !important; border:none !important;}

Promo box coming from shortcodes. So you can use different background color easily from bgcolor="#f6f6f6" for each promo box.

Regards,
    Dave

stevehbstevehb
    Participant

Hello

Thank you for that solution which works for the homepage and the “Our Beliefs” page.

It doesn’t allow me to set the opacity for promo boxes throughout the site, is there any way that i can set promo box opacity within the shortcode on each page… That would be the ideal solution.

Thank you for your help.
    Steve

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is a custom requirement which would require some additional hours and doesn’t fall under theme support. Kindly connect with us on [email protected] for a quote.

Regards,
    Dave

stevehbstevehb
    Participant

Hi Dave

OK and thank you for the support you have given on this.

Thanks
    Steve

Hi,

If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/page/21/

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.