Adventure Theme – Multilingual blog category header

Home Forums All Other Themes Adventure Theme – Multilingual blog category header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Charles LehmannCharles Lehmann
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 19
    • Total: 29

Hi there,
    I am using the Adventure Theme in association with qTranslate-X. I managed to have it work correctly. However, the blog category header is not translated and displays the [:xx] tags, such as in https://destination-montagne.ch/en/category/valais/
    Any hints on how to solve it?
    Thanks in advance
    Cheers
    Charles

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30687
    • Total: 30687

Hi,

Unfortunately, the qTranslate-X plugin is no longer working. This plugin has now been discontinued. So please use the polylang plugin instead of qTranslate-X.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hi
    This is very annoying. I was running in the same concerns as the ones described in https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/wedding-nuptials-theme-google-map/#post-110309 where it is told to switch to qTranslate-X.
    Now you tell me that I must switch to Polylang again ?
    Cheers
    Charles

Hi,

We had suggested you this plugin on October 23, 2018. When the plugin was working. But right now this plugin has been discontinued.

Kindly refer this link:
    https://polylang.wordpress.com/documentation/setting-up-a-wordpress-multilingual-site-with-polylang/translating-categories-or-post-tags/

Hope this help you.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hi Dave,

Well… looks like I have no choice.
    But before I take any step to transition I want to be absolutely certain that Polylang can be used to switch language for header and footer (the reason why I changed from Polylang to qTranslate-x)

Cheers
    Charles

Participant

Hi Dave,
    After having searched on the Internet, I think that the best solution for me would be to wait a little to have qTranslate-XT (hopefully) available officially. The last thing I want to do when migrating to Polylang is to migrate first to WPML (apparently the only way to migrate from qTranslate-X to Polylang).
    I do not want to spend money for an extension that I will only use temporarily for transition (WPML).
    Cheers
    Charles

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no option to translate category name in qTranslate-X plugin, we searched many times but qTranslate-X plugin has been discontinued so it is not getting any result.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.