- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Featured Boxes; Menus;
1. I don’t have the featured boxes on my home page
2. How do I change the default menu. It’s on About just now but I need to change that
I’ve read the documentation and looked through the forum posts but can’t find the answer to either
1. Kindly go to Settings>>Reading>>Select your latest posts and save.
2. Go to Appereance>>Menu>>Create a menu and add the pages to the menu. Then at the bottom there is a option Primary Menu check this option.
Thanks Brad that’s exactly what I was looking for.
Appreciate the fast response.
Nick Krastev Today we are going to list the interview of Nick Krastev from Sofia, Bulgaria. He is a Google AdWords Certified, SEO optimizer, advertiser, […]
By GoDaddy, some announcements were done on the 14th of September that it has purchased SkyVerge. SkyVerge is the WooCommerce supreme partner developer for WooCommerce. […]
A splendid compilation of the brightest fireworks WordPress themes for retail and wholesale fireworks and cracker businesses, party shops and event organizers, balloon and kids […]