- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Featured Boxes; Menus;
1. I don’t have the featured boxes on my home page
2. How do I change the default menu. It’s on About just now but I need to change that
I’ve read the documentation and looked through the forum posts but can’t find the answer to either
1. Kindly go to Settings>>Reading>>Select your latest posts and save.
2. Go to Appereance>>Menu>>Create a menu and add the pages to the menu. Then at the bottom there is a option Primary Menu check this option.
Thanks Brad that’s exactly what I was looking for.
Appreciate the fast response.
Keeping your site up and running at an optimal speed can do wonders for your niche specific business and client conversion rates. And there is […]
As a website owner, one thing that scares you the most while changing web host is losing the efforts you have put into optimizing your […]
Kids fonts are fun of excitement, colorful, fun loving, creative, with a ton of amazing and creative designs allow you to design kids fonts for […]