- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Featured Boxes; Menus;
1. I don’t have the featured boxes on my home page
2. How do I change the default menu. It’s on About just now but I need to change that
I’ve read the documentation and looked through the forum posts but can’t find the answer to either
1. Kindly go to Settings>>Reading>>Select your latest posts and save.
2. Go to Appereance>>Menu>>Create a menu and add the pages to the menu. Then at the bottom there is a option Primary Menu check this option.
Thanks Brad that’s exactly what I was looking for.
Appreciate the fast response.
Check out the following viral WordPress themes and consider using them for your website. Everyone wants their website to become viral, but only a few […]
A splendid collection of advanced WordPress themes that are created by extremely high precision to generate stunning features and advanced functional frame for any kind […]
Latest WordPress themes released by SKT Themes to the public at large with occupational intentions to uncover boundless possibilities of those templates and guide every […]