Home › Forums › All Other Themes › Adding button to header area
- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by Forum Moderator.
March 24, 2022 at 1:24 am #191823
Site address www.visionlawncare.ca. I would like to add a button in the white rectangle area in the header, beside the logo, to link to “Request an estimate”. My billing software provides a link that I could put in the button but I don’t know how to add anything to this area. Right now it is a large white area and it is a perfect place for this link.
NancyMarch 25, 2022 at 6:54 pm #191859
Request an estimate Button:
Kindly follow these steps to setup Call button in header navigation.
1. In Appearance > Menus, click the Screen Options button on top right side.
2. Under Show advanced menu properties, check CSS Classes.
3. Now expand last menu item to reveal the CSS Classes (optional) text input.
4. Enter request-estimate class name and save your menu to apply the class to the menu item.
DaveMarch 25, 2022 at 8:51 pm #191866
I can get to step 4 but then I don’t know exactly what to enter into the CSS box. I have a URL to my software site. I entered “request-estimate class name” and that didn’t work. I thought the “class name” part was supposed to be changed by me but I didn’t know what to put there. Would you please explain further.
NancyMarch 29, 2022 at 5:57 pm #191946
This is done. Kindly check and confirm.
DaveMarch 30, 2022 at 6:17 pm #191997
Thank you. That looks good. I would like to add a drop shadow to the button by putting “box-shadow: 10px 10px 5px grey;” in the CSS but I don’t know where to insert it. Would you please tell me at what place in the CSS I should insert it?
NancyMarch 31, 2022 at 6:16 pm #192027
This is done.
DaveMarch 31, 2022 at 7:49 pm #192040
Thank you for the prompt responses to all our problems and requests.
NancyApril 1, 2022 at 6:30 pm #192068
If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sktthemes.org
DaveApril 2, 2022 at 12:17 am #192076
I reviewed you a month ago, because your service was so good!
NancyApril 4, 2022 at 3:17 pm #192118
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.