Activating previous/next button?

Home Forums Photo World/Photo Session Support Activating previous/next button?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ralf BuergerRalf Buerger
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 7

Hi guys, first of all, thank you for this great theme! I first used the free version which is great to take a look at and then bought the pro version. However, with the pro version everything i progged beforehand is now completely different and loacated strangely, that is why I would like to keep the normal version and only upgrade the next/previous buttons for the slider, because then my homepage would be quite far already. I don’t mind having paid anyway because I think the author should get the money but is there a way to have the “non-pro” version and code in the editor somehwere to “activate” the previous and next button of the slider? Thank you for your answers (thats good to have the pro version) 🙂

Kind regards!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Yes sure.

Kindly send us the WordPress admin details and the url of your website via email: [email protected] and we will set up the slider similar to Pro version.

Regards,
    Shri

Ralf BuergerRalf Buerger
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 7

Hello, first of all, thank you very much indeed for this generous offer! For some reason, I have got the pro version to work well now. And I could also translate via poedit some phrases like “”Go to…” of the mobile version”. However, could you please tell me how I can translate the button of the index page on the slideshow page that says “Read More>” on the bottom of the slider? It does not seem to have anything to do with the poedit. Kindly thank you!!

Greetings!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.