2nd Request for Help

Home Forums Massage Center (Spa) Forum 2nd Request for Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SkipSkip
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 7

This is the 2nd time I have requested help. I am working on this site for my wife and would like to publish soon.
    I did receive a request for the login information, then I never heard back and the issue was not corrected.

The issue: When you click on one of the four “specialties” the space between the content and the top of the page is very large. I am requesting that the photo of the specialty highlighted be added to the large space of nothing.

The site is ArukahHolisticSkinCare.com

Thanks in advance,

Skip

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Skip,

Your website is in under construction mode so that we can’t check the issue.

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

SkipSkip
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 7

Dear Support Folks,

Thanks for your help thus far, however I still need your help to resolve the this ongoing issue. You have previously done what I asked in reference to the 4 special services(Top Four Services Columns Below the Slider), however the picture(s) that I asked you move to the explanation of the services page is grossly oversized. Please make picture proportional.

Also, please help me to activate the “Call for Appointment” on the home page. I do not understand how to make this work. If you chose to do it for me, the phone # is: 832-549-4319.

Lastly, please help me remove the “Book an Appointment” and the wording and the hyperlink “Book your appointment and get 10% off”.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Skip

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi Skip,

All your issues was resolved from our end except service page image. Kindly use image size 1400px wide so that it looks good on banner.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.