Reviews and Testimonials

Home Forums All Other Themes Reviews and Testimonials

Viewing 13 posts - 391 through 403 (of 403 total)
  • Author
    ahmet şengünahmet şengün
    Participant
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 27
    • Total: 59

Using their themes for the past 5-6 years. Support has been tremendously helpful in all these years. Themes also have been upgraded from time to time. Really value for money.

Manesh ThankappanManesh Thankappan
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

It has been fascinating working with SKT support. They have extended me all possible support to customize my website theme. I highly recommend SKT themes.

Tim TrottTim Trott
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 20
    • Total: 32

Finally, I found the most professional and helpful webmasters with SKT Themes after two years getting nowhere, I would recommend their services to anyone and I will also be doing further websites with them in the future, not only are they professional but are efficient and helpful in assisting with any questions thank you to Shri and the team at SKT

Vanessa GómezVanessa Gómez
    Participant
    • Topics: 175
    • Replies: 462
    • Total: 637

For almost 6 years we have been using SKT themes. We have designed more than a hundred web pages with their themes and whenever we have had a problem they have solved it for us easily and quickly.

R. Stephen GraceyR. Stephen Gracey
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 13

Recently i asked for support and was assited by Chris. The experience was top notch and the help provided was to the point. Was able to resolve the issue by raising forum request twice.

Glad i use their theme.

WebWeb
    Participant
    • Topics: 36
    • Replies: 68
    • Total: 104

Everytime i face any difficulty with setting up something custom with themes, SKT Themes support team comes as a breath of life. They respond with accurate answers and proper support to the issues i face. Issues get resolved on time and proper guidance is given each time.

Trevor StevensTrevor Stevens
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 22
    • Total: 33

I recently got a theme from them and needed support. Well all i had to do was post the query on support forum. The answers were quick and helpful. I got my issue resolved in no time.

Naved AshrafNaved Ashraf
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 34
    • Total: 42

We have been using their theme for quite some time. Needed a support after 1.5 years and we got it from Dave.

Dave gave us perfect CSS answers to sort our issues with responsive. Wish to use their themes more and more for our other projects as well.

KazKaz
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

Fantastic Theme and fantastic support , would highly recommend them to anyone else who is setting up there blog or website:)

MarkusMarkus
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 63
    • Total: 85

Thank you very much for the excellent service in helping me upgrade my site from 7.4 to 8.0

Maria BordoliMaria Bordoli
    Participant
    • Topics: 46
    • Replies: 58
    • Total: 104

Professional approach to support and quick and fast responses make SKT Themes a very desirable company while selecting themes. I used to buy from somewhere else but now i will consider only SKT Themes thanks to their awesome support.

H.A.C.H.A.C.
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 44
    • Total: 69

Been using their themes for past 7 years. Been a very happy customer. They take care of all the support and exceed expectations time and again.

Anel HodzicAnel Hodzic
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 1

Best and fastest support so far.
    He is always there willing to help.

Viewing 13 posts - 391 through 403 (of 403 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.