Responsibilities of Web System Administrator:
- Identify and prescribe advancements in the website, as and when needed.
- Identification of security defects and if it is there, then give solutions accordingly.
- Keep an eye on SPAM registrations and suggests security practices to avert spammers from doing registration.
- This job is on full-time basis, 8 hours a day and work from home(time duration will be decided in accordance as per your physical location).
- Addition of new registrants to email campaign mailing list.
- Mandatory to take regular backups websites databases.
- In case of any query provide technical support to clients.
- Search for social media opportunities and organize any social media activity or campaign in order to drive more traffic to the website and to generate more revenue.
- To correct web browser and mobile devices compatibility issues.
- Ardently monitors and manage functioning of website and to troubleshoot if there is an issue.
- Submission of daily executed tasks to team lead.
- Must be self-motivating, hard-working and goal-oriented.
- Excellent performance to meet the deadlines.
- A basic idea of web application development processes(like user-interface, relational database structures).
- Competent in using Microsoft office.
- At least 1 year of experience in the same stream is mandatory.
- Regular attendance should be maintained and punctuality should also be maintained regarding daily tasks.
- Expert in handling Adobe Creative Suite 6 – must be able to create, edit and modify images using Adobe tools.
- Having technical support and troubleshooting skills would be an added advantage.
- Should possess graphic designing skills in order to create graphics for our website and for our social media pages as per the need.
- Degree in graphic designing, web development, and/Information technology.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org