A vibrant team of web professionals and best in class for websites and web applications. Custom Website design, UI and UX hand crafted custom WordPress themes and plugins, and web applications built using PHP / Laravel and Ruby on Rails. We are based out of Fort Collins, Colorado. Our clients include notable small and large businesses.
We need someone from the US who can work in US timezone.
Preference to be given in this order:
1. If you stay or live in Fort Collins US then you can work as in house developer and can come down to our office in weekdays.
2. Living along the Front range of Colorado
3. Living elsewhere in the US?
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a full-time senior web developer who would work primarily in WordPress technology as well as other technologies.
1. Develop WordPress responsive websites from scratch.
2. Develop custom WordPress responsive themes from scratch.
4. Receive phone calls and emails from team members/project managers and occasionally from clients as well.
5. Follow best practices of coding and follow standards.
6. Debug other coders work and improve operations and procedures.
7. Keep yourselves updates with upcoming technologies and integrate them wherever needed.
1. Deep knowledge of WordPress
3. Experience with Ruby on Rails.
4. Solid experience with Apache, Git and MySQL.
5. Familiarity with UI/UX and visual design, typography.
6. Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
7. Experience of developing from wireframe to final website.
8. Ability to communicate complex technical information clearly.
9. Organized and excellent in communication.
Benefits include health insurance, vision, disability and IRA match, as well as paid vacation and holidays.
Submit your cover letter and resume to Ron Zasadzinski, email@example.com. Please, no calls.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org