Hello, I am using an existing WordPress plugin that permits for google cloud printing. I would like to integrate the order slip printed to include the following:
1. The delivery date and time taken from different plugin. The code to fetch the data from my other plugin is this.
// below you can fetch the exact delivery date & time
get_post_meta( $order_id, , true);
get_post_meta( $order_id, , true
2. Reduce the spaces in between the tables on the order slip.
3. Have a print out cover most of the 100mm X 70mm printing label.
4. Amend the CSS to remove the black background in one of the table columns.
5. Remove the credits at the end of the order slip and change it to my preferred wordings
Google cloud plugin link: https://www.bizswoop.com/wp/print/
Delivery time and date plugin link: https://www.tychesoftwares.com/store/premium-plugins/order-delivery-date-for-woocommerce-pro-21/
send me your time and price quotation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com