Kinsta Hosting Ltd.
Headquartered : London
We are a modern cloud hosting company (startup) focussed on WordPress website hosting. We are young, talented, motivated team scattered all across the globe : Europe, North America and Asia.
Our client base is rapidly increasing and we are looking for someone who can provide technical support to our enterprise clients between 10PM to 6AM EST (2AM to 10AM UTC). Candidate should have exceptional communication skills and can provide enterprise level technical support to our customers using our support system (we use intercom.io for our support)
Looking for someone to start immediately!
1. Excellent written communication skills in English.
2. Expertise in at least few of the technologies: WordPress, NGINX, PHP, MySQL, Linux.
1. Fluent in Spanish with excellent communication skills.
2. Expertise in more than any of these technologies: WordPress, NGINX, PHP, MySQL, Linux.
3. Client facing experience.
4. Linux sysadmin knowledge.
Primary work and responsibilities will include:
1. Take ownership of tickets and issues reported by customers and see problems through resolution.
2. Reply to sales leads given by Kinsta form requesting more information.
3. Research, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve whatever issues custom face.
4. Follow standard procedures of escalating issues to internal teams.
5. Provide prompt and accurate resolution to customers.
6. Check using third party tools and monitor uptime, analyze transaction data for more advanced issues whenever necessary.
7. Document troubleshooting so that we can add it into our knowledge base.
What do we offer:
We offer PHP 7.1, React.js, Express, Node.js, Ubuntu, Google cloud and LXD containers. So you will be able to learn a lot of newer technologies and be able to use them everyday!
This position offers flexibility, remote work from home opportunity, responsibility, salary and perks, and great opportunity for the right candidate.