Forum Replies Created
1. Can we e-mail you the screenshot? It appears that imgur.com is some kind of photo posting/sharing site outside of this SKT forum that one has to sign up for. If you could send an e-mail to info to our info@ alias here on file we can respond with a screenshot. On the vertical mobile view the black bar (top bar) is covering the bottom of the “E” in the word “KARATE” at the top of the screen in the header section on every page you look at including the homepage. Thank you.
2. Perhaps there’s a misunderstanding. By “featured image” in this case we mean the blog post image is not showing up at the top of the page. For example, every page on our site has a “featured image” at the top. The “About” page has a tree stump with a green leaf. How do we get the featured image in the blog post to also show up at the top of the individual page? You have solved the first part of the problem regarding the featured image not showing in the individual post. It shows.
Hello Brad. Thank you. These are not completely fixed yet. Almost…
1). The code to prevent the 3 black menu bars from covering the “T” and the “E” in the header while in vertical view was 50% successful. The “T” is no longer covered at all. That’s great! But, the the bottom part of the “E” still is covered by the top black bar. (this is on iPhone 5 vertical view) How can we fix it?
2). The featured image for individual blog posts now shows up on mobile view, but still does not show up on desktop laptop view. The header image section for where the featured image should appear is still empty. How can we fix it?
-Team Fletcher Kempo
Thanks for the code and response. That fixed the visual problem of the footer menu links while viewing in vertical. However:
1) On every page, while in vertical view, that top menu bar selector (the three black bars symbols to open up the menu of pages) is now covering part of the “T” and the “E” in “Karate.” In horizontal view it does not cover those letters. How can that be fixed so that it does not cover these letters in vertical view?
2) Those 3 menu links (Classes, Events, Community) are still clickable in the footer menu and should not be. How can this be fixed?
3) No featured image at all is showing up on the individual blog post page. The featured image should be showing when you click a post. How can we get the featured image to show. (it does not show on mobile or desktop)
-Team Fletcher Kempo
seems like whenever we only change the language in a section (in editor window under “text) it totally loses its format and/or changes the word coloring so things become unreadable. Now the “Our Programs” section is completely out of format. Basically, we want to just use the exact theme set up as is, but change language. Editing the language is throwing it all off.
Seems like whenever we only change the language in a section (in editor window under “text) it totally loses its format and/or changes the word coloring so things become unreadable. Now the “Our Programs” section is completely out of format. Basically, we want to just use the exact theme set up as is, but change language. Editing the language is throwing it all off.