Forum Replies Created
Thanks for your help.
I found another error. In desktop version, when I navigate in a page from the menu, the top bar menu is not show correctly the subpage menu. Please see printscreen: https://ibb.co/hLPSkMK
it looks better.
only 2 things remaining:
– the top bar menu and bar menu are sticky only in home page (please do so in all pages)
– in the home page, the top bar menu is displayed over the bar menu
Hello again. It is all good with the new changes done a few day ago in the desktop version of the site.
But, I found some problems in the mobile version:
1. The bar menu + the top bar menu are not sticky in the mobile version.
2. In a product page, the buttons Description and Additional information are not arranged well. Please look: https://imgur.com/a/AVQXhxo in desktop and …. in mobile. It would be perfect if we do not have this buttons/tabs (because additional info does not interest me to appear).
3. In the mobile version, can you make the menu zone a little bit wider to the left? Because the text is displayed on two rows and is not esthetical. You can see the problem here: https://imgur.com/a/9tavZMY
4. In mobile version, on the pages of the website appears a big white space between top bar menu (with the 2 icons) and the bar menu. See here: https://imgur.com/a/YJmkCZl
5. And in the product category page, the 2 top bars are displayed one over the other: https://imgur.com/a/GTkTRAd
6. In the product page, in the Related products area, the recommended products have a very little image and their title is on a very narrow column: https://imgur.com/a/CSgl8Gi
It is ok to have two column (in the mobile version), but to be displayed correctly.
Hi, I see. Can you make the top bar menu sticky also? Please.
And, in the mobile version, the 2 icons (cart and login) are displayed now one above the other. Can you make them to be displayed one beside the other?
I pasted the code in Custom CSS.
I see the top bar menu is ok now + the submenu is visible.
Please, help me now with the sticky bar menu, please.
Please look at this printscreen https://imgur.com/a/jdOUwz8
You put the 2 icons (Cart and Login), but right beside them is displayed a big text with Contact, tel. 0788xxxxxx and email firstname.lastname@example.org
+ before your modifications, the bar menu was sticky. Now, it is not anymore. Please, can you make it so again?
+ I found another problem that was resolved a month ago. Please look at this printscreen https://imgur.com/a/nZ0rx5g
(in the bar menu, the submenu is broken… the text is not visible).
+ before your modifications, the bar menu was sticky. Please, can you make it so again? Thanks
Hi. I saw the buttons in the top bar menu, but I still see a text (Contact + phone). How can I erase this? I entered in Appearance – Customize – Header and I did not see this text there anymore so I can erase it. Please help. Thanks
You have a screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/35aCrjk
hi. I resolved the problem with the fonts. thanks
I see now the text is in the middle of the circle, but what about the font? Can you tell me what to do to change the font like in the demo?