- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by .
- The topic ‘SKT Clean missing front page sections’ is closed to new replies.
Only the “Top Four Services” section displays on my front page. The sections below the Top Four Services will not show up on my front page. How can I correct this: https://www.Valleywidehomes.com
I do not have a checkmark to remove the sections.
This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.
Thank you. It appears your theme now displays correctly when first visiting the site. However, when clicking the “home” button my old HTML is displayed. How can I fix that?
While I have your attention I have 3 more questions I could not find in the theme user guide:
1. for “Section 1” — in what directory are the “theme-feature icons” found (“mobile,” ” refresh,” “gears,” and “code”)? I wish to replace them with my own icons but can’t find the directory. What do I do?
2. for “Section 5, testimonials” — I have over 60 posts of testimonials found here: https://www.valleywidehomes.com/category/testimonials/
Is there an easy way to include them rather can duplicate the content?
3. all site “title” and “description” data are lost when the theme displays. Where should I enter that info?
FYI: I’m not a programmer 🙂 Please provide simple instructions for my simple mind. Thank you!!
For site title and description you can this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/
Confirmed working. Thank you!
Setting up a website is more or less easy given the fact that the process has mostly been automated by WordPress and others; however setting […]
So, are you looking for the best IT consulting WordPress Themes? I must say you are landed on the right webpage. In this post, the vast […]
Are you looking for best Construction WordPress Themes for your construction company? yes, so this post is for you. With the advent of the internet and technology, […]