- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by .
- The topic ‘Sidebar editing’ is closed to new replies.
I’ve got two qustions:
1. How can I edit sidebar content?
I woud like to change few descriptions in contact form. Also I would like to delete the part with TESTIMONIALS (for example on subpage: http://www.zorza-mierzeja.pl/cennik/zasady-rezerwacji/)
2. I would like to remove the third column in footer (Latest News) and left only three columns. Can I do it?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>>Widget>>Main Sidebar
Drag and drop text widget in sidebar main and add contact form shortcode there.
2. Go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box
Add this code there:
Thanks a lot!
Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Obviously, this is why you’re looking for responsive impressive WordPress Themes that target your audience and […]
At the end of 2021, it is estimated that new ventures and other small businesses will invest more than $80 billion in other digital marketing […]
If you’re running a business, you need a website that will help you generate those leads. The idea is pretty simple. The more leads you […]