Photo Gallery

Home Forums Hotel Pro Photo Gallery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jan HelgeJan Helge
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 10

Hi,
    I have created 3 different categories within the photo gallery but can not manage to place any photos into these…
    When I hit “Add New Image”, there is just one blank field to write in and nothing else showing underneath…

www.svartisenapartments.com

What am I not understanding here?
    Thanks!

Jan

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Jan,

Watch this video on how to setup photo gallery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akgcWw8DD9o

Regards,
    Brad

Jan HelgeJan Helge

Sorry Brad, for some reason I do not have the same menus, layout, labels, templates etc. to choose from within the theme as the video shows.

Jan

Hi Jan,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Hi Jan,

Kindly go to photo gallery>>Add New

Enter the title and select the image from set featured image. You will find the Gallery category box above the featured image box. Click on the category you want to show the image in that category.

Regards,
    Brad

Jan HelgeJan Helge

Well Brad, one step further but when I am pushing “View Gallery” this message occurs: 404 NOT FOUND Looks like you have taken a wrong turn….. Don’t worry… it happens to the best of us.

Also, I do not see the point of putting the images into categories without having the possibility to present each category as a separate album. The images are all put out on display, however, in my opinion you should only be able to see the albums (if you have more than one category) and then click on the album to se those photos. When hitting the View Gallery button, you choose to see all photos in all categories. Any way to find a solution to this?

Thanks again,
    Jan

Hi Jan,

View Gallery button issue has been solved.

If you want to show photo albums on gallery page then kindly use plugin Nextgen gallery. It has more features than our default gallery.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo Gallery’ is closed to new replies.