Page doesn't show after upgrading from Wedding Lite to Wedding Pro

Home Forums All Other Themes Page doesn't show after upgrading from Wedding Lite to Wedding Pro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin NowsBenjamin Nows
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I set up a complete Page in the Wedding Lite Theme, and then upgraded to Wedding Pro / Nuptials.

In Wedding Lite, everything works fine, including menues, slider images etc.

When i activate Wedding Pro, nothing works. I can’t set-up a menu, i can’t change any settings in customization, I can’t even click to the frontend sample page.
    Another strange fact: There is no “Sample Page” in the Backend, that i could edit, which makes me think of an error in the theme.zip or an installation/setup error.

Is there anything i have to do/install after the Pro theme installation? I read and followed the Documentation, but it doesn’t help.

Please see and help me!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Benjamin NowsBenjamin Nows
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

SOLVED: Everything started working after i changed some basic settings. Guess i had to start editing the site for the theme to refresh the cache or so…

Please close thread

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Page doesn't show after upgrading from Wedding Lite to Wedding Pro’ is closed to new replies.