Need Theme Installation Instructions

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Need Theme Installation Instructions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Issa Edah-TallyIssa Edah-Tally
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

I’ve installed the SKT Corp Pro Theme in my WordPress Account. Its now Activated, however I do not see the website displayed as the demo version. Can you please provide step by step instructions on how to accomplish this.  Thank You.

I read in various placesthat’s an XML file can be imported, however after un-zipping the theme, there is no XML file. Looking forward to your prompt reply. Thanks.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Thanks for the purchase. Here is what you need to do. Kindly after installation of the theme go to Settings>Readings (Within WordPress admin panel) and then click on Show Latest Posts and save.

Once done it will start showing up the homepage with the sections.

So now all you have to do is go to Appearance>Theme Options>Sections to manage the homepage.

For the inner pages you can set up blog page, full width and right and left sidebar using page templates.

And for shortcodes kindly visit: Appearance>Theme Options>Shortcodes for all the shortcodes that can be used anywhere on the site.

Still something is missing let us know we will send you either instructions or we can install those pages on your site demo provided you send us WordPress admin details via email: [email protected]

Regards,
    Shri

Hello,

you wrote “So now all you have to do is go to Appearance>Theme Options>Sections to manage the homepage” however when I log into my WordPress Account to manage the theme/site – I do not see this option. I need your help to get the theme properly installed. I will email you log-in details.

Thanks, Issa

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Issa,

Replied to you via email.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.