Municipality Pro Theme – ADA Compliance

Home Forums All Other Themes Municipality Pro Theme – ADA Compliance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Courtney ClineCourtney Cline
    Participant
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 62
    • Total: 94

Hello.

I am using your Municipality Pro theme on a website that I am designing to be ADA Compliant. Upon running an audit of the site, I am getting several issues that I’m not sure where within the theme to correct.

– One is with the skt-header-button: the description of the issue is that “Ensures

• elements are used semantically,” and how to fix it is stated as “
  • elements must be contained in a
      or

.”
        – Another one is with the footer logo image element: the description of the issue is that “Ensures links have discernible text,” and how to fix it is stated as “Links must have discernible text.” (I tried adding alternative text to the logo image, but that did not resolve the issue.
        – There is also a contrast issue in the footer columns. The alert states that “Element’s background color could not be determined due to a background image,” but, as far as I can tell, there isn’t a background image.

The website is rctbuses.com, but it is currently displaying a coming soon page, so I will have to provide you with login information.

Thanks,

Courtney

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
  • Topics: 0
  • Replies: 30623
  • Total: 30623

Hi,

ADA compliance is a custom requirement which would require some additional hours and doesn’t fall under theme support. Kindly connect with us on [email protected] for a quote.

Regards,
Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.