Most recent post took over my homepage showing repeatedly

Home Forums All Other Themes Most recent post took over my homepage showing repeatedly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    CoreneCorene
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

Help, my most recent post, once posted, took over my homepage showing 4 times in its entirety. This has never happened before. https://leavenworthadventures.com

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

This can only be done via coder.

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

Hi,

Issue have been resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Dave

CoreneCorene
    Participant

Thanks Dave,

I now see the post once on the homepage, but my posts are not supposed to show up on the homepage at all. Sorry I wasn’t more clear about what the final outcome should be. I should have a static home page that for some reason disappeared and replaced with my most recent post.

Thank you for your help,
    Corene

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by this.

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

CoreneCorene
    Participant

Hi,

Imgur is currently not letting me upload my images. I will keep trying, but in the meantime, I will try to explain what I am talking about.

The Girlie theme I am using allows me to set up my homepage under Appearance => Theme Options. I can create many different sections to help customize my homepage. One of the sections is my Latest Posts, which shows only the post image and a little blurb for the 3 most recent posts.

You shouldn’t be able to see a post in its entirety on my homepage like you see with my most recent post, “Kids Holiday Gift Guide.”

This has never happened before. And it has only happened when I published this specific post. If I make this specific post a draft again, my homepage goes back to normal.

Does that make sense?
    Corene

Hi,

This is not a problem of our theme. The problem is coming due to page builder.

Kindly use shortcodes ultimate: https://wordpress.org/plugins/shortcodes-ultimate/

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.