MENU ISSUES ETC.

Home Forums Construction Pro/Build Forum MENU ISSUES ETC.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    marymary
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 9

I am starting a new topic as it seems no one is going to answer my previous one. I’ve solved some of the problems myself, perhaps not in the bast ways but I didn’t want to wait. The old thread was in the “all other” category, but the last response I received was days ago and addressed only some custom work I asked about, and none of my other concerns.

my website is moveit4younow.com. It has a password which is CVV*3473, which you will need to see it. Here are my issues.

1. MENU ISSUE IN DESKTOP MODE. There doesn’t seem to be a way to set a menu item as navigation only; I seem to be able to add only pages to the menu. For example, I want a navigation header that says “Shop” which opens a pulldown containing such things as “all items,” furniture,” “decor,” etc. Those categories (with the exception of “all items”) would have subcategories as well. This is what I’ve set up. Only when you click “shop,” instead of getting JUST a pulldown menu, you also are taken to a PAGE called “shop.” I put the “all items” content there because ti was silly opening to a blank page, but I’d prefer to have “shop” a navigation only header. Of course, it has to be one that works right, which is NOT like to one in mobile, which is the next problem .

2. MENU ISSUE IN MOBILE. In mobile, the problem is the opposite. Both the top level and second level menu items function ONLY as navigiation, so the only pages that can be opened are the third level. In other words, I can’t open “shop,” or “furniture.” I can only open “beds,” which is a subcategory of furniture. I want customers to be able to a) browse the whole shop; b) browse all the furniture; or c) go straight to beds if they know that’s what they’re looking for. So why can they only open the third category in?

3. COLOR CUSTOMIZATION. In your theme settings, you have a bunch of places to set colors, but they are not ties to anything specific. By trial and error I determined which tabs controlled what parts of the screen, but it appears as if the page title and page color are linked. Is there any way to unliink these so I can choose separate colors for the title than for the page background?

4. Is there any way to create a background color for text on a page?

Thank you for your prompt response.

3. LOGO IS SQUISHED IN MOBILE. Do I need to upload a separate logo that would show to mobile phones or something? Why does my logo look so bad? In general, the mobile site is pretty lacking.

marymary

At this point, I am quite confused. I purchased a theme called “build” from your company. I looking at your documentation and it looks nothing like what I see on my admin page. Is there another theme with the same name?

marymary

I apologize. I did not purchase my theme from you. I can’t delete this.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30636
    • Total: 30636

Okay 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘MENU ISSUES ETC.’ is closed to new replies.