Home › Forums › IT Consultant Support › it_consultant_pro
- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Forum Moderator.
January 25, 2018 at 8:28 pm #92761
Hi. I just bought “it_consultant_pro” and I do not know where to download it. I have the “it consultant” version installed and I need the verification and in my WordPress, I do not know where to activate it.January 29, 2018 at 6:49 am #92862
Kindly refer our documentation.
BradFebruary 4, 2018 at 10:56 pm #93429
Hi. I need to configure the 4 options for Data Management. Web Development Network Solution. Technical Support. how can I put the information I want and how will the pages be for each one, being able to configure each page independently. Thank youFebruary 5, 2018 at 3:53 am #93436
Hi .i need to know How to Set up Four Pages ?????February 5, 2018 at 7:23 am #93455
Kindly refer our documentation to setup four pages.
BradFebruary 5, 2018 at 2:57 pm #93498
Hi. and that part I did, what I ask is, how can you describe the services in those spaces and then the development of the services in their corresponding pages, that does not appear there. Nowhere is explained how to change the context or how to configure each page separately….February 5, 2018 at 3:17 pm #93500
Hi. You can explain to me how I can put the description of my services in the space that is in yellow. and then how each of these icons is put on a new page where you can explain more widely the services that are in each one. I need to configure the 4 options for Data Management. Web Development Network Solution. Technical Support. how can I put the information I want and how will the pages be for each one, being able to configure each page independently. Thank youFebruary 6, 2018 at 12:51 pm #93545
1. First creat the pages from left side admin panel.
2. Kindly visit Appearance->Themes Options-> Section Tab display Featured Box For Section 1
3. Select the page you have want on front page four box.
4. Upload icon image for all pages.(Note: All Image size should be same).
5. then click to save option button for save changes.
see screenshot below.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.