Half of home page not displaying

Home Forums All Other Themes Half of home page not displaying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MarciaMarcia
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 16
    • Total: 20

Hello–my website is behind a maintenance page that Brad was previously given access to for fixing other issues under reply #33426. I wrote the below to him yesterday under reply #36189, but as he has not responded I’m not sure he’s there any longer.

It would be great to direct this to him since he already fixed a string of issues that I was going to make minor tweaks to. The code is all in place on the back-end. See below. This is very pressing as I only have 1 day left to launch the site.

Thanks!
    Marcia

Hi Brad,

It’s been a while, as my client has been very busy to respond. I now have some changes to make to the home page, and when I pulled it up, Sections 1 and 2 of the content do not display on the front end.

All the copy and imagery is on the back-end. I’ve reloaded WP several times, restarted my computer, and even took the site out of maintenance mode briefly to see if it made any difference.

I made changes to The Team and Contact pages without issue and the rest of the site seems to be displaying correctly.

Hope you can help!

thanks,
    Marcia

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi Marcia,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

MarciaMarcia
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 16
    • Total: 20

Hi Brad-thanks! I am feeling a bit nervous about a reoccurence without the tools to fix it with our time delay. What happened and is it something I need to worry about?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Nothing to worry about.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Half of home page not displaying’ is closed to new replies.