Footer Menu

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Footer Menu

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    obréjan philippeobréjan philippe
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 5

Thank you for the explanation of the widgets in the footer but I want to change these widgets and replace them as metadata , comments … then I change the widgets in the footer for the theme gravida and how to appear on the page host the testimonial, blog posts and services at the same time ? thank you very much

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Within footer.php you will find all the codes used for the widgets. There are 2 widgets: Recent Tweets (which you can change from Appearance>Widgets and add your own) and Photo Stream (Add anything on your own).

In case you want to change the other 2 i.e. Follow us and Contact Us you have to remove the code from Footer.php

In case this is difficult for you and you need all 4 of them widgetized send us FTP details and WP Admin details via email: [email protected] and we will get this done for you.

Regards,
    Shri

Don WallerDon Waller
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 15
    • Total: 27

I’m using Full Width on a site for a band, and they want a link to their Reverb Nation page. I set up a text widget and added links to Facebook, Twitter and Reverb Nation with custom graphics, but the text widget is not replacing your social icons.

Am I doing something wrong? A text widget should just replace whichever footer slot I add it to, right? Thanks in advance for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.