Feature Image

Home Forums All Other Themes Feature Image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AmandaAmanda
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 5

I can’t figure out how to get the default feature image changed under posts. I have figured out how to get it changed everywhere else but not under posts. http://elitehomesolutions.pro/city-of-loveland-important-community-numbers/ Also The font at the bottom of the past for comments is white so it can not be seen do you happen to know what font this is I need to change. Thank you.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30575
    • Total: 30575

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Options>>Basic Settings>>Custom CSS Box:

Add this code there:

.wpsr-buttons, .comments-area, .comments-area h3, .blog-post-repeat h1 { color:#282828 !important;}

For featrue image

Kindly go to Appearance >> header >> Header Image >> Change header image what u need.

Regards,
    Brad

AmandaAmanda
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 5

The code for the wording worked great thx. The feature image didn’t work like I wanted. When I changed that header image it made the header image the same under all the tabs. I had created separate images for the tabs depending on what the tab was and had my images inserted under

pages>> clicked on page >> Right lower box feature image >> uploaded my image

This wasn’t an option for the one image I needed changed under posts. I can’t figure out how to change this one image. If I upload the image for the header image it changes all my custom images to the header image. Is there a way to change just the one image under posts.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30575
    • Total: 30575

Hi,

This can only be done via coder.

Kindly send us your WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.