Elementor pages not working with Perfect Photography

Home Forums All Other Themes Elementor pages not working with Perfect Photography

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bram LarrickBram Larrick
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 25
    • Total: 52

When I first did a test of Elementor in section 2 of this theme it worked fine, but now none of the elementor formatting is showing up.

What am I missing?

http://hoseysites.com/skt/

The orange section with pic and text should be side by side in two columns
    The section at the bottom with the “I am text block. Click edit button…” text should be three columns with the logo in the middle.

IMPORTANT: Is there a way I can provide my URLs to you without it being visible to everyone? It’s a production site and my clients don’t like that people are seeing it before it’s done.

Thanks

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Bram,

You can use Shortcode Ultimate plugin instead of Elementor. Use column shortcode in that section.

Regards,
    Dave

Bram LarrickBram Larrick

I purchased all of your themes 9 months ago, and many times when I try to do something the theme is supposed to do, including things you build into it like galleries, etc. I’m told to use shortcodes or another plugin.

The first line in your sales pitch for the Perfect theme is:
    Homepage based on pages hence any type of visual composer or page builders like site origin, beaver builder etc will work just fine

I am building this site for a client that doesn’t want to use shortcodes. (I hate shortcodes too)

I want to use Elementor. I worked when I first tested in right after installing the theme, so why doesn’t it work now.

Please take some time to work with me on this. If your themes don’t do what you promise, I will not be renewing my license when it comes due soon.

Let me know if there’s a secure place to send the admin login. I expect to have this issue solved, or take that line out of your advertising and refund my $110.

Thanks

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Bram,

Elementor plugin is having issues with 4.7.1 if you downgrade your Elementor plugin then it should work fine.

The perfect theme works with several other page builders like visual composer, beaver builder etc.

If a plugin is having issues with the version of WordPress it is out of our hands and we cannot support plugins.

Hope this is clear now.

Stop asking for refunds on all themes package as well.

Regards,
    Shri

Bram LarrickBram Larrick

The only reason I asked is that it worked for a day or so, and then stopped working like many other things with your themes.

You themes are visually very nice, but, I think the coding is poor. Many sections and features across many different themes have been challenging because your own galleries, testimonials, etc. don’t work and the answer is always “use a third party plugin”.

One of your own tech support people deleted 10 hours of work when trying to fix a problem and the response was, “sorry”.

Perhaps a less defensive manner of dealing with these issues may serve you and your customers better going into the future.

Best wishes!

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Okay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor pages not working with Perfect Photography’ is closed to new replies.