Complete Pro theme, sliders and home feature blocks

Home Forums All Other Themes Complete Pro theme, sliders and home feature blocks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    pavmanpavman
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 8

I first installed Complete Lite and configured website. I just upgraded to Complete Pro so I could adjust more settings. I am unable to get some of the features to work.

On home screen, for the company name if text (not logo), the Complete Lite automatically formatted first two words in one color, last word in another color. This is not working on Complete Pro – I liked the feature, just wanted to change the fonts and colors.

Cannot get slider working on home page. Always displays gray block where slider should be. Attempted to disable to eliminate. Still shows gray block.

Cannot get home feature blocks to show up.

Before writing here, I checked your documentation located at http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/complete-documentation and also cleared my page caches.

pavmanpavman
    Participant

Also – the menu is not the same. The menu worked great on the Complete Lite, but now I loaded the Complete Pro, and menu doesn’t work the same either. And how are menu color options changed?

These seem to be two different themes, with different functionality, different features. Complete Lite is not a demo of full version – it’s two different pieces of software.

Can you help?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30639
    • Total: 30639

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL so that we can assist further.

Regards,
    Brad

pavmanpavman
    Participant

Site is csa.pavarini.net. Also, the gray box in place of slider does not appear in Chrome, it’s only on firefox, safari browsers. And the different menue is only in Chrome, not in firefox, safari. I prefer the menu with text across the top, in the header to the right of company name. Chrome is displaying a pop out menu on the right. Thank you.

Hi,

WordPress Admin >> Appearance >> Customize >> FRONT PAGE >> STATIC FRONTPAGE >> Your Latest Posts.

Kindly refer our documentation.
    http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/complete-documentation/#homepage-setup

Regards,
    Brad

pavmanpavman
    Participant

Hi. Thank you for the link. As my first post mentioned, I have already reviewed your documentation. Your reply did not address any of the 5 issues I asked about above.

1. Company name text/color (instead of graphic – which I uploaded);
    2. Slider – not working, despite being set to Default Slider;
    3. Home feature blocks – not working, despite being activated;
    4. Menu’s different depending on browsers;
    5. Complete Lite is not really a ‘demo’ for Complete Pro – it’s interface and key functions are completely different. Is it possible to get functions to work on the Pro as they did on the Lite?

Of course I could have missed something in the documentation, I just reviewed again. Documentation makes no mention of issues 1, 4 or 5. For items 2 and 3, the settings reflect as they should for items to work, but they do not. Please advise. Thank you.

Hi,

Okay, kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Hi,

Issue resolved. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

pavmanpavman
    Participant

Hi… maybe 1 of the items have been fully fixed, thank you! but others remain…

Again- this all worked fine in your CompleteLite theme.

This has not been addressed.

This has not been fixed. The header now displays, but the text is not updated on site when updated in control panel. Yes I cleared all caches. ALSO- it does not rotate images on some browsers.

3. Home feature blocks – not working, despite being activated;
    Yes this has been fixed, thank you!

This has not been fixed. I do not want the ‘pop out from right’ menu as displays in Google Chrome browser. I want the menu across the top of header, as displays on Firefox and Safari – of note, this is the one that displayed on all browsers in your Complete Lite theme.

Thank you for your continued assistance!

Hi,

1. Done

2. Done

3. Fine

4. Menu is appearing same in all browsers(Chrome, Firefox and Safari).

Regards,
    Brad

pavmanpavman
    Participant

Hi. Thank you for your reply, Brad. The items are still not functioning.

This has not been addressed. The text still displays as all 1 color. In your demo, CompleteLite, it displayed the first two words in one color, and the last word in another color. I bought the CompletePro so I could CHANGE the colors, not so they would all be the same.

This has not been fixed. The header displays, but the TXT is not Centered from top-to-bottom in Google Chrome. (It does appear properly in Safari and Firefox, though.)

3. Home feature blocks – fixed

This has not been fixed. I do not want the ‘pop out from right’ menu as displays in Google Chrome browser. I want the menu across the top of header, as displays on Firefox and Safari – of note, this is the one that displayed on all browsers in your Complete Lite theme. As of right now, it still ‘pops out from right’ in Google Chrome.

Thank you.

pavmanpavman
    Participant

There seems to be other issues.

5. The header company name font size is different between HOME page and all other sub-pages – click on any item number.

6. The images are not displayed in Chrome the same – they are a different aspect ratio.

7. In firefox/safari, if no featured image specified, sub pages display a BLANK area where the featured image would be. (In chrome, no image or space exists, as I would think would be the way.)

8. Basically there are lots of inconsistencies between Chrome and any other browser I’ve tried, but NONE of these inconsistencies existed in your CompleteLite theme. They are only present in the CompletePro theme.

Thank you.

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues one by one? And upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.