- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Thank you for this nice Thema. I used it on http://www.renard.photo. – I would like to change the color of the first letter in the widget-titles of the sidebar. I tried to add “.sidebar h1.widget-title:first-letter,” to the functions.php but that seems not to be right. What is the right addition?
And: I would like to complement the comment feature in the sidebar. Is that possible? Using a Text / HTML widget?
All you need to do is go to css folder within theme folder: skt_full_width_pro and click on main.css
Kindly visit line number 178 or h3.company-title:first-letter
Change: color: #7bb303; with your own color like: color: #fff !important;
Don’t forget the !important i have added above.
The response was very quick. Three things:
– In my WordPress editor there is no “main.css” but only “style.css”. There is no “h3.company-title: first-letter”.
– I did not want to change the color of the first letter of company-title. The is beautiful. I wanted to make the first letter of the widget-titles as colorful.
– My question of the contact form in the sidebar is not answered.
It won’t appear in editor. You might have to check it using ftp.
Sorry if this is trouble for you send us ftp details via firstname.lastname@example.org email and tell us the color you want to have for that widget.
In sidebar you can only have the recent comments posted on the website not the comment form that isn’t possible in WordPress.
Recent Comments Widget is available in widgets section.
Are you looking for the best WordPress accessibility plugins? If so, you have landed on the right page. By using accessibility plugins you can make […]
Facebook has become one of the largest social media platforms that send more traffic to your online store and help you generate more sales and […]
You have a website, but don’t know what to write on a WordPress blog? Then it’s time to learn about some good tools for creating […]