Adventure Theme mobile footer

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Adventure Theme mobile footer

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on imgur.com and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

rachciullorachciullo
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Total: 15

Here are images showing section 4 displayed on the mac, HP an mobile.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/SMTSWa3.jpg[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/RjbsinH.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/4iJMz2t.png[/img]

Hi,

Okay, kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Chris

Hi,

Issue resolved.

Regards,
    Chris

rachciullorachciullo

Thanks! There were a few issues not addresses. Will you please help me with the following:

1) how do I get the phone number to set a link for someone to call directly from their phone when on the mobile site?
    2) section 6 is an image that has 6 logos. How do I set a page where I can have the logos be links to the appropriate websites and appear the way it does now – all in one line?
    3) the webpage seems to load slower than others – what can I do to increase the load speed?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

1 Ans. Kindly use this code.

<a class="fl r-iVMA7qnPQJtQ" title="Call via Hangouts" href="tel:+8467406875">(847) 740-6875</a>

2 Ans. It is not possible. Because this is an single image.

3 Ans. Kindly use compressjpeg.com or tinypng.com to reduce sizes and compress all your images and reupload them.

Lastly kindly use WP Fastest Cache plugin and ask hosting to have Zend Op Cache and PHP Server cache applied to your site or if they have NGINX available get them to use that.

With all the above steps i am sure your site will be faster. Theme is just part of the entire WordPress website ecosystem and our themes are coded to be faster.

Rest are all generic points i mentioned here.

Regards,
    Chris

rachciullorachciullo

Thanks.
    The numbers correspond with the previous message.

1)I tried entering the code for the the phone number but it didn’t work. I tried adding as a link immediately after the phone number and on Appearance-Customize-Basic-Custom CSS. Am I suppose to put it somewhere else?

2) I would to have it set up as different images but I am not sure where to place the code or what code to use. Please advise. – where to put the code, what code to use and how to select the images

3)compressing worked! Thank you!

I can not add WP Fastest Cache plugin. It says “This plugin is not allowed on our system due to performance, security or compatibility concerns. Please contact support with any questions.” Please advise.

Hi,

Kindly use this shortcodes there.

2. Answer

[client url="#" image="YOUR IMAGE PATH HERE"][client url="#" image="YOUR IMAGE PATH HERE"][client url="#" image="YOUR IMAGE PATH HERE"][client url="#" image="YOUR IMAGE PATH HERE"][client url="#" image="YOUR IMAGE PATH HERE"][client url="#" image="YOUR IMAGE PATH HERE"]

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.